DRIVING DIRECTIONS + PARKING
The race venue is in Town Center. We have a fair bit of construction and pedestrian foot traffic. So it’s best for everyone involved if you adhere to our strict driving directions and parking instructions.
- You’ll be driving into Big Sky on what we call the Spur Road, but on Google Maps it’s highway 64 or Lone Mountain Trail.
- Take the Spur Road to Big Sky Town Center and turn left at the stoplight, onto Ousel Falls Road. (This is the only stoplight in town.)
- Take a left on Aspen Leaf Drive.
- Park in the designated parking lots only – see map below.
- Please DO NOT PARK AT THE WILSON HOTEL, unless you are an actual guest of the hotel.
Our Town Center is growing! Out of respect for our retail and residential neighbors, we ask that you only park in our designated parking lots. Please refer to our map. The black arrows indicate how you should drive into town. The red route and arrows is the actual 50/30 race course, just for reference.
There are three parking lots. The Main Parking lot is adjacent to the center stage park in Town Center, on the corner of Aspen Leaf Drive and Simkins Drive. This is a gravel lot. Try this lot first, as it is the closest to the bathrooms. The overflow parking lot is a grass lot off Simkins Drive, on the opposite corner. And there is another overflow parking area behind the retail building on Town Center Drive.