DRIVING DIRECTIONS + PARKING
The race venue is in Town Center. We have a fair bit of construction and pedestrian foot traffic. So it’s best for everyone involved if you adhere to our strict driving directions and parking instructions.
- You’ll be driving into Big Sky on what we call the Spur Road, but on Google Maps it’s highway 64 or Lone Mountain Trail.
- Take the Spur Road to Big Sky Town Center and turn left at the stoplight, onto Ousel Falls Road. (This is the only stoplight in town.)
- Take a left on Aspen Leaf Drive.
- Park in the designated parking lots only – see map below.
- DO NOT PARK AT THE WILSON HOTEL, unless you are an actual guest of the hotel.
NOTE: CONSTRUCTION ON HIGHWAY 191 BETWEEN BIG SKY AND BOZEMAN
There is construction happening between Big Sky and Bozeman, on Highway 191. If you are driving to Big Sky from that direction, please be aware of delays. If you would like updates regarding construction, you may text 41411 and enter gallatinrail. You will receive a text back asking you to confirm that you want to receive updates. Respond with Y as noted and you will receive updates going forward,. You may also contact 406-207-4484 if you want to voice your traffic concerns, specific delays you experience, and/or receive updates via email instead of text.
Our Town Center is growing! Out of respect for our retail and residential neighbors, we ask that you only park in our designated parking lots. Please refer to our map. The black arrows indicate how you should drive into town. The red route and arrows is the actual 50/30 race course, just for reference.
There are three parking lots. The Main Parking lot is adjacent to the center stage park in Town Center, on the corner of Aspen Leaf Drive and Simkins Drive. This is a gravel lot. Try this lot first, as it is the closest to the bathrooms. The overflow parking lot is a grass lot off Simkins Drive, on the opposite corner. And there is another overflow parking area behind the retail building on Town Center Drive.