DRIVING DIRECTIONS + PARKING
The race venue is in Town Center. We have a fair bit of construction and pedestrian foot traffic. So it’s best for everyone involved if you adhere to our strict driving directions and parking instructions.
- You’ll be driving into Big Sky on what we call the Spur Road, but on Google Maps it’s highway 64 or Lone Mountain Trail.
- Take the Spur Road to Big Sky Town Center and turn left at the stoplight, onto Ousel Falls Road. (This is the only stoplight in town.)
- Take the first immediate left onto Town Center Avenue.
- Take the first right onto Simkins Drive.
- Look for signs to the designated parking areas (refer to map image below).
Our Town Center is growing! Out of respect for our retail and residential neighbors, we ask that you only park in our designated parking lots. Both of our designated parking lots are accessible from Simkins Drive, which you can easily get to by following the black arrows. We will have roads closed for the course, so it’s critical that you follow the black arrows when entering Town Center.
There are two lots. The Main Parking lot is adjacent to the center stage park in Town Center. This is a gravel lot. Try this lot first, as it is the closest to the start/finish line, as well as most convenient if you need to come and go throughout the day. We think it will accommodate everyone.
The Overflow Parking is a grass lot off Aspen Leaf Drive. This parking lot is still relatively close to the action, but the entrance is in the course finish zone, so less ideal if you are coming and going throughout the day. If you do park here, and you need to leave before the course is pulled, PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL and look for racers approaching the finish line.
Please refer to our map. The red X on our map indicates where you should NOT park!