RACE REGISTRATIONDeadlines / Policies
REGISTRATION OPENS MONDAY, JANUARY 7 AT 10am MST
50 Mile Course
Saturday, August 24, 2019
Starts at 7am
$125 (through March 31, 2019)
$170 (begins April 1, 2019)
30 Mile Course
Saturday, August 24, 2019
Starts at 7:20am
$90 (through March 31, 2019)
$140 (begins April 1, 2019)
We are proud to offer some of the most liberal registration policies around. Our primary goal at the Big Sky Biggie is to encourage riders (of all levels) to get out on the trail and have a successful day. Our secondary goal is to raise funds that will go back to our local trails – after covering our expenses, of course. In short – we exist to create value, not make money. Therefore, we have tried to keep our policies inline with our goals.
2019 Refund Policy
- We will offer full refunds until March 31, 2019 for a small $10 fee (to cover processing and refund fees from our vendor).
- From April 1, 2019 to June 1, 2019 riders will receive 50% of their entry fee back or a deferral valid for the following year.
- No refunds will be issued after June 1, 2019, but riders may still defer their registration to the following year.
Defer a Registration
Registered participants may defer their registration to next year’s event, until August 23, 2019. For race administrative and logistical purposes, we need to cut-off deferred registrations by end of day on August 23, 2019.
If you deferred your 2018 registration to 2019, you will be receiving an email with instructions for claiming your registration. If you did not receive this email, please contact the Race Administrator.
2019 Transfer Policy
So, you can’t race, but you managed to talk someone else into doing it? Well done, my friend. At ANY point, if a rider finds themselves unable to participate, they may sell or transfer their entry for a small $10 fee (to cover processing and refund fees from our vendor) + the difference in the race course fee if it is greater.
Event Cancellation Policy
Risk is inherent in our sport. The act of registering for the Big Sky Biggie presents risks. It is critical that we make sure nature is cooperating in the effort to avoid unnecessary impacts on both the rider and the trails. If an act of God or another event beyond our control occurs, what can event participants expect?
- Our decisions will be based on participant safety and environmental impact. Often times these decisions are in the hands of the landowners or agencies our events are permitted through.
- If the event is canceled, participants will receive first right to sign-up for the following years’ event via early registration.
- Entry Fee: we cannot accept the risk of a canceled event for reasons beyond our control. Participants are respectfully requested to accept the financial risk of their individual entry.
Big Sky Biggie does not save any money if you do not participate. We need to pay for all supplies and services associated with the event, regardless of the outcome. These include (but are not limited to) permits, third party vendors, hydration and food, administrative expenses, timing expenses, merchandise, prizes and awards.
If you feel further conversation is necessary, we welcome your phone call at 907-223-0858.